From the brand
How to apply and remove false eyelashes
How to apply
- Compare the length of the lashes with your eyelashes.
- If the lashes are too long, use scissors to cut off the excess part
- Apply the special glue for lashes to the band and wait for thirty seconds until the glue becomes sticky
- Glue the band to the natural eyelash line
How to remove false eyelashes
- Take a cotton swab or a cotton pad and dip it in some makeup remover
- Gently wipe the root of your lashes or apply it to your lashes
- Leave for a few minutes,the lashes will come off automatically
- Use makeup remover or water to clean the residual glue and eye shadow on lashes, so that you can reuse
|Mink-like Premium Lashes
|Made from high quality imported synthetic fibers,more soft and fluffy
|D curl lash strips
|16mm but have a deep curl so they don't look too long and look natural
|Friendly for Glasses Users
|Not too long & Don't affect wearing glasses
|Easy to apply
|Soft bands are flexible and easy to bend,cut them easily to fit our eye shape
|Do not feel too heavy or weigh down your eyelids
|Stay on all day & Last a couple weeks if you take good care of them
Boahankuke's most popular lashes
Does the band feel thick or heavy?
They are very lightweight and comfortable on eye
Do these pull out your real lashes when they come out?
No, you can wet the roots of the false eyelashes with the makeup remover
Does it come with the glue?
No,You can buy glue according to your preference
Can you wear these with glasses?
Yes, I wear glasses and they were too cute on with my glasses